- This event has passed.
Mobilising Mobility: Leuven’s case of e-Mobility hubs and transport modelling
September 10, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
POLIS invites you to participate in their webinar “Mobilising Mobility: e-Mobility hubs and transport modelling – the case of Leuven” on 10 September 2020. The webinar will answer questions, such as:
- How is it possible to offer multimodal shared mobility hubs in cities?
- How can a city manage and, if necessary, curb private mobility services?
The MOMENTUM and e-hubs pilots in Leuven deliver perfect project synergies. Leuven, a middle-sized Belgian city shows how both projects help in enhancing the management and clustering of shared mobility solutions across its city.
The webinar will be moderated by Karen Vancluysen.
- Arjen Rodenburg (eHUBS coordinator)
- Gonçalo Correia (TU Delft, WP leader)
- Irene Blázquez Jiménez (MOMENTUM coordinator)
- Javier Burrieza (Technical coordinator)
- Tim Asperges (Advisor Urban Mobility
To participate in this webinar, please register here.
More information about the event can be found here.