We propose replicable usage schemes for EL-Vs such as electric bicycles, tricycles, scooters
- Name of Project: Electrified L-category Vehicles Integrated into Transport and Electricity Networks
- Starting Date: 1 November 2017
- Project Duration: 36 months
- Total Cost: EUR 9.5 million
- EU Contribution: EUR 7.8 million
- Project Coordinator: Angelos Amditis (ICCS)
Commit to more innovative and more sustainable transportation in Europe.
Supports shared electric mobility for urban
Pursues smooth market deployment for a greener urban future.
EL-Vs are ideal for urban transport, but usage rates remain low.
(1) Users are not fully aware of the advantages of EL-Vs for their mobility
(2) Consumers are concerned about their costs and charging abilities.
(3) Inadequate city plan for EL-Vsdeployment.
We demonstrate the advantages of EL-Vs in six European cities. Integrate existing charging stations into in a wide, open platform for users. Incentivise the use of EL-Vs for occasional and regular urban